Thursday, May 20, 2010

Strawberries and Cream Cheese Dip


After making carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, I still had quite a bit of cream cheese left. As I do not normally eat anything with cream cheese on it, I decided I would make a delicious dip to eat with my strawberries this morning. The recipe was the same as that of the cream cheese (see the post on carrot cake cupcakes), except I did not add butter and instead added small amounts of milk until the desired consistency was obtained. As there is no standard to this dip, you can have it as thick or liquidy as you would like based on the milk you add - so, add it slowly, mix, and add again if necessary.

It turned out to be quite good, but like cheesecake and other rich desserts, it's good in small doses but can get a little nauseating if you eat too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment