Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Red Bell Pepper Omelette


This was a little something I put together off the top of my head. I wouldn't say it is a culinary masterpiece, but it certainly did taste delicious and was very quick and easy to make. I will list the ingredients I used in my own omelette, but like any omelette, it can be customized to your liking with whatever your heart desires. Another thing to note is that I did not measure out how much of each ingredient I added. The key is to add as much as you are happy to eat and to be sure there is enough egg to hold the ingredients in place.

Ingredients:
Red Bell pepper
Eggs
Garlic
Onion
Olive Oil
Parsley
Salt
Pepper


Sauté the onions, garlic and red bell pepper in olive oil until you see the onions turn a golden brown. You can do this at medium heat.

The next step is to beat the eggs and add some salt and pepper to that mixture. Once you pour the eggs over, add the parsley over the top and lower the heat and let everything sit until you notice the eggs starting to cook on top. At that point, you can start folding from the outer part inward.

Flip your folded omelette over, to cook the other side, and voila! Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment